Thursday, September 16, 2010

Maybe baby......

Just wanted to give a quick update. I'm feeling much better, and we are going to try again tomorrow! We'll start the evaluation process early in the morning, accessing baby's position, then proceed with the amnio for lung maturity, and that will determine whether we can deliver. So, that's about all we know right now. On Monday, I was reminded once again, that things can always change last minute, and as it's always been, there's only so much we can control. We'll update as soon as we know how things look. Thank you SO much for your continued prayers, thoughts and encouragement! Can't wait to share the good news with you very soon!!!

With love,
Kristin

2 comments:

  1. Krissy and Ryan,
    I am not sure if you all remember me. I have been a close friend of Kathie's for 20 years. Krissy, I met you at Eric and Sarah's wedding. And Ryan, I met you during your visits to Kathie. I will never forget you rollerblading down the hill where I used to live. Anyway, I think of you often. I look forward to the updates. I am in awe of you courage and faith through this whole journey and I am so excited to hear about your boy. I haven't met Stella yet, but if she is anything like the two of you, I am sure she is amazing. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Take Care, Tammy Schwartz

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING JOURNEY!!! We are soooooooooooooo inspired by your testimony. God is so good.
    With love, in Christ, Betsy and family

    ReplyDelete