Just wanted to give a quick update. I'm feeling much better, and we are going to try again tomorrow! We'll start the evaluation process early in the morning, accessing baby's position, then proceed with the amnio for lung maturity, and that will determine whether we can deliver. So, that's about all we know right now. On Monday, I was reminded once again, that things can always change last minute, and as it's always been, there's only so much we can control. We'll update as soon as we know how things look. Thank you SO much for your continued prayers, thoughts and encouragement! Can't wait to share the good news with you very soon!!!